Sending your boyfriend naked pictures of yourself is a very bad idea, especially at your age.
The Risks of Sending Naked Pictures
- You can't take them back. If you have an argument, or break up, he'll still have those pictures. Relationships at that age very rarely last forever; that doesn't mean you like him any less, it just means that you need to think about your future self, too.
- Other people could see. He could show his friends, or even upload them to the Internet. You might think that your boyfriend would never do this, but think about all the other people who have had their naked photos leaked. They probably didn't think that their boyfriend would, either. There's also the possibility of his phone being lost or stolen.
- You're underage. Not only would this count as child pornography, but it's bound to lead to other sexual acts that you're almost certainly not ready for.
- You could get a bad reputation if other people hear about it. All it takes is for one person to hear about it, and then the entire school could know. You might end up being shunned and disrespected for it; it could even lead to bullying.
How Should I Tell My Boyfriend That I Don't Want to Send Naked Pictures?
- Just tell him that you're not comfortable doing it. He should respect your wishes, and if he doesn't, he's not a very good boyfriend.
- If he really cares about you, he won't pressure or pester you into doing it. Don't let him make you do anything that you're not comfortable with. It's definitely best to say no if you're in doubt.