Do I Have To Pay Child Support If My Minor Has A Baby?


4 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I believe also that if your child is adult enough to have a child and be unsupervised enough that either you should have custody of that child, because the other parent is not caring for them or child support should stop!
Hello Boss Profile
Hello Boss answered
Yes, you are responsible for your daughters support until she reaches the age of 18, in California. You are not responsible for her children, though.
thanked the writer.
Anonymous commented
The is an idoitic law..If they choose to have a kid- then they should be automatically imancipated.
Hello Boss
Hello Boss commented
To Crocketta, Opinions are like A--H---S, everyone has one.
I would surely hoe that you are not yet an adult, with your comment.
Welcome to Blurtit, have fun, stick around a while, you may learn something.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Bossman is right.  Any child you are the father of, you pay till they turn 18.  Any child you aren't the father of  is not your financial responsibility.

Answer Question