Anonymous

What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Gets A Boner With Me?

4

Tracy Koroma Profile
Tracy Koroma answered
That depends on several things:

• How old you are – remember, it’s illegal to have sex under the age of 18 in the US, and 16 in the UK.
  • Where you are – obviously, if you’re having dinner with your parents, you’ll probably want to ignore your boyfriend's little problem until you have some privacy!
  • What you want to do – it’s not about what you should or shouldn’t do – it’s what you’re ready for and what you’re in the mood for that’s important.
What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Gets An Erection When He’s With Me?
You’ve got three choices:

• Say nothing and ignore it
  • Let him know that you’re going to ignore it
  • Do something about it (sex, or sexual activities)
If he’s got a boner, he’s aroused and probably wants to have sex with you. Obviously, this is your choice – don’t be afraid to let him know if you’re not ready or in the mood!

I sense that you’re a bit nervous or apprehensive about sex, considering you had to ask what to do about a hard-on. If you were really ready, I think you’d have a pretty good idea about what to do.

You shouldn’t let his dick guilt-trip you into having sex. Just because you’ve got him aroused, it doesn’t mean you have to do anything if you don’t want to.

Your boyfriend can’t really help getting a boner, so don’t be too hard on him – no pun intended!
Suck him until the white stuff (sperm) comes out. It's very easy, just up and down in your wet mouth.

Anonymous