okay so like my friend, she's not doing too well because she wants to live with her dad but she can't she's living with her friends and her dad sleeps in a car and she doesn't even know if he eats. What should I tell her or do?


1 Answers

PJ Stein Profile
PJ Stein answered

I am so sorry your friend and her family is going through that. Your friend's dad needs to ask for help. Most places have organizations that can help. Some county or state agencies, and other private ones like Goodwill or Salvation Army, even some local churches. Many can help pay for temporary housing, food and help him find a job if needed.

Answer Question