I want to be present at the birth of my child but her mother will not have any contact with me and says I'm not welcome in hers or my baby's life. What can I do to peacefully fix this?


2 Answers

Catherine Howard Profile

Try talking to her reasonably and non-threatening expressing your desire to be in your child's life.  Keep records of your interactions with her and all written and electronic (like texts and emails) communications.  If this does not work, you will need to get a family practice attorney that specializes in this kind of cases.

Answer Question