You do not give your girlfriend's age so it is difficult to give a specific answer. Think about your girlfriend's personality and what she likes. Whatever you choose should reflect who she is as a person and perhaps what she is in interested in. Some ideas might include the following:
- Cuddly toy: Most girls and women love getting a cute cuddly toy. If she likes certain animals, such as puppies, getting her a cuddly puppy is a sure way of getting into her good books.
- Pendant: A pendant or bracelet does not have to cost a lot, but it is a very meaningful gift that shows you have put a lot of thought into the present. It could even be engraved with a personal message too.
- Cupcakes: If your girlfriend has a sweet tooth, and most girls do, why not think about getting her some beautiful handmade cupcakes? Think about what colors you think she might like and what flavours she prefers.
- Chocolates: Yes, it is a safe present as most girls love chocolate, but they are always happy to receive a box of their favorite chocolates. If you want them to look a little bit special, tie a ribbon or bow around the box and add a personalised gift tag with a message you have written.
- Book: If she loves reading get her the latest book from her favorite author.
- Free things: You do not have to spend any money by taking her to the park for a picnic or for a walk to the beach. Make it a surprise and it is bound to be just as special as anything you could ever buy her.
Give Her 2 roses one real and one fake and say you will love her until the last rose dies
A charm and each time you do something memorable you can buy her a charm to mark the occasion. I'm sure she will be able to find a bracelet to put it on and you will always have a gift idea. Let us know what you decide plz :)
Something sweet like a teddy bear, flowers, or even a flower
I think you should give her a photo album and fill it with all the good memories you have had so far. :D as a girl/girlfriend I would absolutely loveeee to get this. It would deserve a kiss on the cheek. Hope it helps :)
There are a number of items that you can use as gifts for girlfriends and co-workers. The key is to make them attractive by properly decorating them according to the taste of the person. Please find some great inexpensive ideas below:
- A collage of special photos
- Favorite coffees with personal coffee cup.
- Home baked bread or any of your specialties
- A collection of favorite chocolates tied with a ribbon.
- Photo albums
- Framed photos of special occasions
- Movie theater gift vouchers
- Specialty cookbook
- Night Shirt
- Prepaid long distance phone cards
- Pretty box for keepsakes.
- Make up brushes set
- Special soaps and bathing accessories
Sounds like it would be a good idea to get a glass rose with the gold edges. By one each year your ,this will keep track of your time together then you can get a curio cabinet to put them in later.
You can give to her areal roses every special day you spend with her,, and she can keep it to remember all the good days you are have in your relationship...
How about butterflys ornament of somekind but do not know if she likes them or somekind of ornament that plays both your favorite song so you both can remember the song together
Something small?.... What about something that can fit her finger with a BIG diamond? It's still small size lolz jk.
You don't have to keep getting her stuff to keep the relationship going. Someone who loves you shouldn't expect you to always buy her things. Even though if you want to just think, you have the rest of your life to do so. Why rush? Don't make it too typical on always buying because it's going to get too old. Save your money and do romantic things, get away, go on vacations, nice dinners. There are many ways and things to keep up the heat.
My best idea for gifts are to buy something they like or wanted. Though everyone says it's the thought that counts but we all know that it's to make a wish come true that really counts.
A beautiful and lovely looking teddy bear will do.
I think you could get the wood flowers or even a necklace thats not to expensive but to cheap, but love is the number one thing any good couple needs to keep going.
Maybe a necklace that she thinks is pretty but not expensive. Take her to a store with cheap jewelry and let her look around and point out the things she likes. Then later, come back to the store and buy it. That's what my b/f did.
Maybe you could bring her to a very nice and peaceful place, and give her a nice kiss.
A gift card to her favorite store.
For a co-worker may be some gloves to work or equipment.For a girlfriend some chocolates or a cd from her favorite singer.I hope this can help you.
Wow thats so sweet give her cheep jewlery but make shore it wont brake <3
Looking for an inexpensive gift to offer? A spa gift vouchers is highly recommended, you can have it at day spa in town that offers an affrodable spa gift vouchers.
A cute Teddy bear that seas I love you and if you can get it to say I love you
If she's this really nice cute girl she'll like gifts which are handmade. If she's a little snotty she MIGHT be expecting something really special and expensive. last of all love is enough to keep two people interested in a relationship
Give her 3 roses with a card and money that will make her happy and its showing your appreciation and love for her