Anonymous

Do Asian Girls Date Black Guys?

10

Lily Moon Profile
Lily Moon answered
It depends on the asian girls preference.  If she's attracted to the black guy, then most likely she'll date him :D
Yes there are Asian girls who do date black guys but I wouldn't say that it's common though I do know a some couples like that. It mainly depends on what the girl thinks of the guy like in any other relationship, regardless of race.
Yes
Probably, depending on the preference

Have you been told that before registering on dating sites for black and white man and woman, you need to visit website with reviews? If not, then I tell you this. Reviews were invented so that people are less deceived by scammers, of which there are too many in this world. And they save time, because unnecessary sites are usually discarded.

Nina Profile
Nina answered
Hmm...On my opinion I think some will and some won't..It really depends on what kind of types that they are really interested..But I usually see some asian girls do date them..so yea..
They are smart so why would they want to raise the children pay the bills and be a slave easy

Anonymous