What does it mean when a guy turns off his phone when you call him?

4

Janey Profile
Janey answered
It could mean he's just working or studying and doesn't want to be disturbed or he could be just taking a nap from all his studies to refresh himself.If you called him he might get distracted and end up thinking of you instead of his books !

Don't overreact, he may be busy, or a=maybe he's just having problems with his phone. I used to have a problem with my speaker, and my girlfriend thought I was doing it on purpose because I didn't want to talk to her. I managed to solve it after reading this article https://howly.com/article/iphone-11-speaker-issues-what-to-do-and-how-to-fix/ ,but she didn't believe that all that time my speaker didn't work correctly.

pamela dugas Profile
pamela dugas answered
It could almost anything,but every time he turns it off hes avoiding you while cheating on the other person.
Tannis Mitchell Profile
Tannis Mitchell answered
He probably wants alone time, and doesnt want to get disturbed. Or maybe his phone is dead, so he wants to shut it off, to not waste a lot of battery. Don't think he might've shut his phone off, because of you. It may be another reason.

Anonymous