How do I convince a guy to try a long distance relationship?


2 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright answered
Youre right , about 97% crash and burn after a few months. Its hard to convince anyone to try this especially if they know the odds of success already. Maybe he just knows you two will try it and beat the odds and be the 3% who make it. Most of all you can do here is play this  by ear and see what happens. Good luck
Moo C. Profile
Moo C. answered
Well I think the reason so many of them crash is because you are missing the physical part of it and for most guys it's around 66% of the relationship anyways tell him you want to try a "trust test" with him and see if he can stay faithful to you even while you are gone for however long it is 8)

Answer Question