So, how about:
- ‘My life is a movie. You’re the hero and the whole plot got better when you walked on the scene.’
- Or maybe, ‘You're an angel, but hide those wings, because I don't want anyone to steal you away from me.'
Each person has a different idea of what the word ‘cute’ means to them, and a different boyfriend to whom to say them. There is not a ‘one-size-fits-all’ answer, so why not make a start by writing down a list of your own things to say to please the special man in your life?
Try complimenting him on his apperance. Men enjoy being complimented on their looks, just as much as women do. Perhaps he has a great sense of humour, makes you laugh out loud or Is good at sport - and any of these things could be worked in to what you want to say.
Lastly, when you have made your list, the only thing left to do then is to make sure you get your timing right. For instance, if you’ve worked hard at polishing your best cute things to say, the worst thing to do would be to blurt them all out in the middle of an argument!
In an ideal world, softly delivering your speech over a romantic dinner would be a perfect scenario. The mood would be relaxed and warm and, if you get it right, it could well lead to other things later on!
Still stuck for ideas? Try these!
- If you want me to shut up at any time, just kiss me.
- The nearness of you takes my breath away. But even when I can’t speak, my eyes will tell you what is in my heart..
- I could hold you forever in my arms and never let go
- I’m addicted to you! Are you a drug?