Anonymous

I really like this boy, but I am not sure if he likes me back? My friends think he does. He looks at me for a long time. There is another a girl who likes him. My friends say that he doesn't like her. And when I talk to him he blushes! I need advice!

4

Ashley Nicole Foltz Profile

MAN UP!!!!!!!!!!!! I faced my crush awhile back and ya know what....? I got rejected :D But we’re still friend!! (Sorta)

Personally I believe that you just need to forget about him, just try to find someone else online on dating resources. For example, if you love chubby boys, then these bbw free dating sites will be the best variant for you. Just check these reviews and then tell me your thoughts here. I will wait for it.

Leelee Bug Profile
Leelee Bug answered

Just talk to him. Guys like honesty. Dont be afraid to tell him how you feel. If he doesn't feel the same, then who cares. You need someone who will love you for who you are. And if he can't handle that, then forget him.

Anonymous