I asked my friend of 3 years if we will be more in the future and she says honestly, no. I am upset with her. Do I have the right to be because it felt like she led me on and I needed an answer and she knew I liked her?

3

You can feel however you want but DON'T blame HER for your feelings! Own up to this yourself! It's not her fault she don't want to be more then friends! If she said no to sex and you wanted to would you blame HER? You better not! Go take a cold shower. Write a sad poem. Punch your pillow and be done with it. THEN decide if you can be friends with her knowing your selfish desires will not be fulfilled in the future. From what you tell us here..... I would advise against you staying friends. For HER sake!

I was very tired of being alone and decided to try Dating Filipina brides online. On the first day I got a lot of pleasant emotions in dealing with a cute girl and completely forgot about my problem. Now it's been almost a month since we communicate. You know, Dating sites are a real miracle for single people.

Anonymous