I'm disturbed due to some family issues. For diverting mind I want to visit friends or use Facebook etc but my parents don't allow me anything now because of my mistakes. They don't trust me now. I want to be relaxed. What should I do?


1 Answers

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Learn from your punishment ... And behave in the future.

Answer Question