How can I get a divorce if I was forced to get married? Is it easy?


2 Answers

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

What do you mean forced to get married? Was it an arranged marriage? In the U.S. You would go to you're local courthouse, to the circuit clerks office and tell them you want to file for a divorce. They'll give you a bunch of paperwork, you fill it out, turn it in, and they'll get in contact with you!

1 Person thanked the writer.
View all 5 Comments
sana khan
sana khan commented
Yeah it's an arranged marriage
sana khan
sana khan commented
My parents fixed our marriage, I love someone else. I don't wanna be in this life
Lard Ass
Lard Ass commented
Please stop spamming this site. This site is not a promotional venue for your business. Thank you.

Answer Question