Anonymous

How Do Know If My Girlfriend Is Cheating?

3

Hi, we are in love relation frm 5 yrs but se had some family problem her parents are following her wen she came to meet me she told me like this and in 5 yrs we meet only 3 times that is jst 4 half n hour coz she always getting late but I did not said anything coz I lot of love her n I don't wnt to loose her. One day my frnd was saw her with another guy. He told me and I asked her who was that guy she told me my classmate n he is a good frnd nothing else den I did not say anything. Den 2nd time also saw in garden den I asked her she told me he is my boyfriend 4rm 2months and I slept with him 4 times so you plz leave me and 4get me I'm not capable 4u and I'm useless but I told to her you agreed ok I'm ready to  accept you but she did not came and she continue with that boy and I loving her a lot. So what to do. Plz help
If your girlfriend phone busy and she is trying to avoid you then you can estimate that your girlfriend is cheating you
Beatrice Penthar Profile
Beatrice Penthar , spy on a cheating spouse, answered

No one deserves to be cheated on, especially when your fully loyalty lies with the betrayer of your trust. Initially, I thought I was just feeling insecure when my husband would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take my chances to know, knowing is much better than self doubts and its exactly what happened when I requested for the service of one of the best hacker ;( [email protected]) to help me check her phone. Now i know when he tells the truth because I receive all his calls, outgoing and incoming, see his                                                                                                                                            messages, facebooks, emails. I think its the best way to justify his loyalty and I found out that instead of guessing, right now I have access to his phone remotely anything that goes in and out of his phone is exactly what goes in and out of my phone. I see everything,i hear everything. You can also text him on +1 908 693 9476

You can send him a message on Whatsapp: +1 970 530 3783

Anonymous