What should I do if my child thinks she's having a heart attack? Btw she looked up the symptoms as soon as her chest started hurting


4 Answers

Ancient One Profile
Ancient One answered

Regardless of age you should have your child seen by a doctor or if you believe it might actually be a heart attack go to the nearest hospital emergency room.

Tris Fray Potter Profile

See a doctor, and go to the hospital as soon as it starts again.

Bikergirl Anonymous Profile

Could be a number of things  like anxiety or even indigestion (for example) .. But, having said that .. It being an actual heart attack is unlikely but not impossible. Don't under estimate symptoms .. Talk to your doctor.

Answer Question