Is There Any Way I Can Move Out Before 18 Without Parental Consent?


2 Answers

Penny Kay Profile
Penny Kay answered
You can get a lawyer and file an emancipation order. The judge must think that it is a good reason you want to be emancipated. This is how it works in the U.S.A.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Do you have money saved up?
Do you have a plan?
Do you have a job?
Did you finish High School?
Do you have a car of your own?
If you answer NO to any of these, stay home!
You're not ready.

Answer Question