I've tried having sex with my boyfriend 4 times but it really hurts and I don't know what to do!! Should I see a doctor??


4 Answers

Yin And Yang Profile
Yin And Yang answered

What a loser this spamming troll is! SMH!

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered

Yes it could be that you need to use lubrication also painful sex is not normal and does require a doctor to give you a answer. It could be many things going but i would request you to see a doctor. Also you could join a site that answers sexual health questions such as yours called there is Women/ Girls of all ages who will you all you do is sign up with a Username , use a email to confirm your account . The owner of the site is awesome guy but he doesn't take people who troll , spam , racist  etc.  Best Wishes with your matter.

Answer Question