It’s been about 6 months since I haven’t spoken to my ex. I miss her. I’m thinking about writing her a letter to get her back or maybe visit?

9

Perry Nuttal Profile
Perry Nuttal answered

Telephone call or letter may be preferable, she might not want you turning up on her doorstep,  there was a reason you broke up.

carlos Striker Profile
carlos Striker answered

One cannot walk back into one's life at whims and fancy?

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

Relationships are habituating---sometimes they take a while to wind down.

Talk to her and see how she feels about what you want..

Leelee Bug Profile
Leelee Bug answered

Thing is, all love has their issues. You broke up for a reason. With such little information, it's a little hard to give you a good response. Some girls want their ex's back. Some don't want to have anything to do with them. It all depends on how you broke up. Think about it. What did you do to break you two up? Or what did she do to break you two up? Without knowing that question, you might not find an answer.

Hi! As I understand you, I myself suffered from my ex, but your relationship is over, you need to live on and look for new acquaintances. I remember suffering and a sharp friend invited me to go to our time dating reviews, I quickly found the site I needed and began to get acquainted with everyone, I quickly forgot and started life from scratch. I advise you to try this site, it helped me to become happy again.

Anonymous