My boyfriend won't have sex with me, how do I get him to change his mind?


2 Answers

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

If you cannot "Change his mind" simply by using your womanly ways . . . Then perhaps you are not as attractive as you would have hoped . . Or you are not attractive TO HIM.

Men are visual animals . . . It usually only takes a revelation of additional epidermis, not usually privy to the sunlight, to entice us.

Danae Hitch Profile
Danae Hitch answered

Just an FYI, you cannot force someone to have sex with you. If he's not in the mood, that's his privilege. You are also entitled to feel "not in the mood".

You might try and find out if there's something on his mind and try and talk about it. Is he worried about his job, his family, other things? Is he battling depression - did he lose his job? Hopefully there could be something you can help him with.

If this is an on-going issue for him and he withholds sex to "punish" you, then you need to ask him why he feels this is an adequate way to communicate with you on what's wrong.

Answer Question