Anonymous

My BF went to Vegas this last weekend. He started a fight with me right before he left about a phone charger. Found out his ex was in Vegas Thursday and he got there the day after on Saturday. Do I believe him when he says he was out there alone?

3

Red High Profile
Red High answered

Drill deeper than that. What was the reason for him to head out to Vegas in the first place. I'm not telling you to distrust your man but at the same same time, I don't want you to be fooled. Try to establish link between him being there and her as well. It might be hard to figure out but sooner you will get the vibe about the truth.

Hello! If you want to meet your love for a long time, but you are in no luck, then you need to go to this site https://www.steamylocals.com/local-hookups.html and try to get to know someone there. I understand that maybe you are not lucky, but I'm sure that now you will definitely meet your love!

Anonymous