Can A Transgender Marry?

4

Brittany Bigelow Profile
Depending on the state you live in you should be able to marry.  As for the legal father thing as long as you both sign the birth certificate you are the childs legal guardians.  The hospital may require documentation as to the sperm if you don't have any documentation say you did it all at home, you can always get a dna test to prove the transgender as the father.  All they have to do is take a swab sample of saliva from the mother, child and father.
nettie Profile
nettie answered
If they get married where same sex marriage is recognized,I would think yes but finding that place where it is legal is the obstacle,so good luck
nettie
nettie commented
Of course it will be your baby,you may have to prove the part about the sperm how,when but there should be records or documentation of that on file of the hospital and lab where said sperm was kept....
Lee Jay Profile
Lee Jay answered
I know of several couples this way, where one was trans-sexual and one wasn't,that have.  I also know one couple where both are M>F trans-sexuals ... But they got married after one had her SRS, changing her birth certificate to female, then about a year after they were married the other had her SRS, but by then they were already legally married.

I have many acquaintances who are looking for partners on the Internet, their situation is much simpler than mine, so I decided to write about it here. I am sure that this information will help someone. I was looking for transgender dating and found the rating https://mytransgenderdating.com/, I saw many great sites there and now I am looking for them there.

Anonymous