Anonymous

Why do people hate LGBT don't they not think that if people had a choice, they wouldn't choose to be gay?

5

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

I'm going to take this opportunity to say some words that are much needed to be heard today. Just because people disagree with the LGBT community doesn't necessarily mean they hate them. Only in the misguided world that is our media and politics would that conclusion be drawn. If disagreement meant hate, I would hate the majority of Blurtit's members as I don't always see eye to eye with them, but, of course, I don't hate them. My point is: Disagreement does not always equal hate.

Alright, I'm done. Proceedith thou forward with thy life, my comrade.

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

I don't think the majority of people do ... I think those who have hate in their hearts  have the loudest voice sometimes figuratively speaking ...cos it's annoying and peirsing ( peirsing is the right word aye ? ). Just let them yell  then..  And pay them no mind :)  like a child having a temper fit their voices will fade :)

Tris Fray Potter Profile

I don't have anything against LGBT, but I don't like that term, because I feel like it separates people who aren't straight, or comfortable in their own gender from everyone else.  I am neither lesbian, bisexual or transgender, but I do feel that they are treated unfairly, and some people see them as not human or sinners.  I think it's mainly because those people are too short-sighted and stubborn to empathise with anyone else who's not considered 'normal' by them.

I think that those that are LGBT+ are a diverse group of individuals that are all different, and so what I think about them varies from person to person. Really, I don’t care what your gender is, it’s not all that important to me, and it rarely has any impact on anything, so I just don’t care.

Personally, I don't care. People make their own choice, why should I hate them? Besides, nowadays it's not something new, there are plenty of gay hookup apps and other stuff. You should remember they are people just like any other else, it's important to respect each other. It's my opinion and that's all.

Anonymous