I want to visit my dad in federal prison in Chicago and they said no because I am a felon. What can I do?


5 Answers

Tinkerbell St. Basil Profile

In Illinois, you have to obtain a letter from the warden granting you permission. You may not get that permission but you can google what you have to do in order to get that letter. They want to know what you did and if you are currently on probation. www.illinoisprisontalk.org     

 Good luck to you.

PJ Stein Profile
PJ Stein answered

Finally learn that actions have consequences, some are long term. Being a felon doesn't mean you just do your time and life resumes as normal. You lose rights when you become a felon, and visiting your dad while he is serving is one of them.

Rusty Shackleford Profile

Acorn does not fall far from the tree eh?

Answer Question