Growing up, my doctor was a friend of my family even before I was born. She is now 47 years old & I am 29. I've always had a crush on her since I was 13. I reconnected with her recently, and my feelings haven't gone away. By the way, I'm a female too. What should I do?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered

I don't know much but I think it would be good to tell her, even if it is not to face, maybe tell her in a letter. I don't know you or this person but I think that the worse thing that could happen is her taking it as a joke. Good Luck

Answer Question