Can A Man Force A Paternity Test?


2 Answers

tricia Michael Profile
tricia Michael answered
Yes they can , you need to go through your family and children services of your state if you are protesting that the child is yours. It may cost you about 50 to 200 dollars but a lot of the times if you go through DFACS they will do it for free. Also you can call a lawyer that offers free consultations or look up information at the library , but I know for a fact it can be done> it just happened to a family member of mine. In his case he was the father and happy about it. Good luck in your case witch ever way you want it to turn out
thanked the writer.
Anonymous commented
What if the mother to be wont do an aminocentisis befor baby is born- we really want to know now so we can prepare better- and become more involved. Are aminocentises really that dangerous anymore?

Answer Question