Anonymous

Is It Possible To Track Where My Husband Has Been In Chat? And Can I See His Posts?

3

Yes, you certainly can. There are softwares designed just so parents can keep an eye on their children and make sure they are not indulging in any mischief online and so people can monitor the online activity of their spouse. There are some that would record every keystroke, but working those requires technical knowhow. You can simply download a memory spy and run it and it will show you everything your husband has been upto online, sites, chats, et all. I found one and you can feed the keywords into any search engine and get one that suits you. Do make sure you remove the programme once you've checked the system. Here's the link:memoryspy.com
Sara Camden Profile
Sara Camden answered

I had trust issues and doubted my spouse for a very long time. I tried spying on his phone using some apps but I wasn't successful until I contacted a very good hacker.He spied on my husband,got access to his text messages, call records, what's app, Viber e.t.c and exposed his infidelity,contact him via mail at cyberblackhat9 (at) gmail (dot) com.He does a great job.

MemorySpy is awesome - I like Memory Spy because it is easy to use.
I also like MemorySpy because it is really powerful. It gets all the answers and finds everything that they do while on the PC. It is the best computer monitoring software out there. You can get it here: Http://memoryspy.com

Anonymous