I'm having boy trouble. My friend is going out with a new found crush of mine, he's very flirty with me, but is going out with my best mate. What do I do?


3 Answers

John Doe Profile
John Doe answered

That shouldn't be boy trouble, that's an easy one, leave him alone! If he's flirting with you tell him to stop as he already has a girlfriend. If he breaks up with her, then that's a different story, but right now, leave it be.

Bikergirl Anonymous Profile

Not sure what 'trouble' you are referring to .. The fact that you best mate is going out with him, which is defined as a 'relationship' .. Or that he is flirty with you even though he is supposed to be in a monogomous relationship with your friend. 

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

Tell your friend that he is flirting with you.

Answer Question