Anonymous

What should you do if you are attracted to your cousin?

larissa kowlessar Profile

In the first place, you shouldn't even be attracted! That's wrong, it's probably a phase and how old are you?

When I was younger I always had "crushes" on my cousins. But now that I'm older I realize it wasn't a crush but rather a huge respect for them. Like I liked them a bit more than usual because they depicted who I wanted to be or even be with when I was older. They were my role models. I never had a real sexualized crush on a cousin though. At least not one that I'd ever act on. It's not healthy to feel sexually attracted to family members. A big no-no in my eyes.

Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Excuse me for my disrespect in butting in, but I know someone in my family that is going this same phase in their life, they don't know if they are really cousins, you should just ask your cousin to hook you up with someone other than them and just end the crush right there. It's really not natural.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
If You were to have kids, they would come out crooked and cross-eyed I read and a sibling told me this.

Anonymous