There are many ways! Lets explore them shall we?
- Commitment. If a couple are very committed into making their relationship work then it definitely will! Showing that they both want it to last will increase their trust of each other , because they both want it to work.
- Making time for each other out of their busy schedules. Nothing works better than knowing that you could be doing something really important one day yet you choose to spend time with the one you love. That will make the other half know that you are serious and determined to make them feel happy.
- Trust. This is key. The couple need to learn to trust each other even in tricky situations. If they both put their trust in each other without any conditions then they both can be reassured that the other half will not go and betray them. However we know it can still happen, but doubting your partner creates more rifts, so better to eliminate the bad thoughts from your head and if it is what you thought then you will find out at some point. The truth is always exposed.
- Not so busy lives? If the couple want a good relationship they need to cut down on their hectic lives and make a few sacrafices for each other. This will work wonders for the couple.
- Talk to each other. A couple must be able to talk to each other with ease. Knowing what his or her day was like is a way to get closer to your partner. If they can both talk about what happened in their day then they can sit down and laugh and complain about them together. Now thats sweet!
- Intimacy. A couple do not have to have intercourse every week to maintain intimacy but they can sure tell each other how much they love one another , blurt their feelings out and show each other they are not afraid to speak about their feelings. In the same way kissing and cuddling are just as important , showing each other how much they are willing to get close.