How do i go about getting my ex girlfriend back?

Yo Kass Profile
Yo Kass answered
Getting back with an ex isn't easy. Depending on why you broke up in the first place, it may even be impossible!

However, if you're determined to get back with a previous partner, here are the three main things you'll need to do:

1. Give it time Rushing back into things is never going to work. It'll just make you look fickle and indecisive. If you're going to get back with your ex, you'll need to show him/her that you've thought things through and that this is really what you want to do.

2. Be friendly and patient. Break-ups are often messy affairs, so the last thing you'll want to do is seem desperate to get back together. You also don't want to nag or seem clingy - as this will make you look insecure and, frankly, unattractive.

Rather than "persuading" your ex to get back with you, it's far better to play the long game and remind them how much they miss you. Show off your charming personality and all your other wonderful qualities.

Spend time together under the pretext of being "just friends" and, when you feel the time is right to make a move, make sure to take things slowly.

3. Jealousy Jealousy is a powerful weapon and, if used correctly, may be just the thing to make your ex realize they've made a big mistake.

Once your ex sees you enjoying a great time with a member of the opposite sex, they're bound to question wether breaking up was really such a great idea.

Just be careful when posting jealousy-inducing photos all over your Facebook timeline: There's a chance that the whole thing could backfire, and your ex will never want to have anything to do with you again.
Activist Profile
Activist answered
Worst thing you could do is constantly call and text her. You guys broke up for a reason. Give her space and subtly try and start a normal conversation. Maybe on FB or twitter. You need to find out why you two broke up, then correct that.  If you were being suffocating.. Give her some space.  What if she cannot stand the sight of you.. Calling and texting would only make things worse and she'd really hate your guts even more.  Remember This..  Identify, Correct then Communicate. Good luck to you bud.
hailey jane Profile
hailey jane answered
Well take it easy first! Be friends, hang out together with other people around
but don't call her every minute of the day or text her because that could make her freak out.

Just find out if she still has feelings for you first though. But be careful too!!!!
Hannah Medd Profile
Hannah Medd answered
Constantly try and talk to her, that could be in person or through text  or something else! Say nice stuff to her.
Activist
Activist commented
That could also make her run.. Think about if she doesn't like him anymore and he keeps bothering her. Then what? Hmm?? Find out if she still has feelings for you first. Go from there.
Hannah Medd
Hannah Medd commented
I know what you mean but if he says cute stuff to make her feel special... My boyfriend split up with me I didn't give up I bombarded him with messages a day later he wanted me back!

Anonymous