Where To Get Michigan Guardianship Forms?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
My mother has lost vision. She needs 95% care.  She refuses to give up her guardianship. I totally take care of her and pay her bills. Which means I have to sign her name. She says thats okay for me to take care of everything without her giving up her guardianship.  Is there anything I can do?  I feel its against the law to keep signing her name.
Shayne Hutcheson Profile
You should be able to find the form or forms you require from this website here.

Just note that the forms are usually filed in the probate court although sometimes they are filed in the family division of the circuit court in ancillary proceedings.

Answer Question