How To Propose A Girl In School?


4 Answers

Nathaniel Hobby Profile
Nathaniel Hobby answered
There are many different ways in which you can propose to a girl, whether at school or not. When considering proposing, a partner will often take into account what the girl likes. You could tailor your proposal according to her hobbies or pastimes. For example, if she is a fan of nature then it may be a good idea to go on a scenic walk or find a place with a beautiful view. If you are looking to propose within a school itself then you may ask yourself if you have any history as a couple in the school. Perhaps you asked her out in one of the classrooms, in which case it may be romantic to go back to the classroom in which you first asked her out.

  • The law
As the girl is 'school-age' there are some laws that you may have to be aware of depending on the country or state you live in.

Firstly, whilst there is no law against being engaged at a certain age, there are laws about when a couple can marry.  In most countries and states the legal age you can marry without consent is 18. Most states or countries will allow you to marry at the age of 16 but this must be with parental consent.

Secondly there is a legal age for when you can have sex, which for girls is usually 16 years of age (again the law can vary depending on where you live).

  • Research
It is worth doing some more research into these laws before you take any action as this may impact on your plans or your relationship. Proposals are serious and the decision should not be made lightly, but if you love the girl and are mature in your relationship and not breaking the law then good luck!
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Firstly make the girl feel that someone is in need of her when you have made her realised about your then find correct time to propose her that is if she is of shy nature then find an almost lonely place to propose her or if she is bold then propose her anywhere ho the school but remember about the danger of teacher and school rules

Answer Question