How Do I Become A More Reserved/Quiet Person?


2 Answers

Tracy Koroma Profile
Tracy Koroma answered
Oh honey, you shouldn’t try to be anything you’re not! There’s nothing wrong with being a loud and bubbly person. If that’s who you are, embrace it!

Some people are naturally quiet, introverted people - but not everyone is.

The thing is, if you try to act like someone you’re not, people will be able to tell. You don’t want people to think you’re pretending to be someone else.

It’s much easier to just act naturally, and you’ll also be a lot happier that way. It might take time, but learning to be happy how you are is far better than trying to act a certain way – no matter how hard you try, you’ll never be a quiet, reserved person if you’re not one naturally.

How Can I Be More Reserved And Quiet?
If you really want to act like a quiet and reserved person, all you really have to do is stop talking as much and start spending more time by yourself. I warn you, you’ll find it very miserable if that’s not something that you like doing already!

What Is The Difference Between Quiet People And Loud People?
Quiet people tend to be introverts, which means they find it easy to spend time alone. People who are naturally loud are usually extroverts – this means they need social interaction more than quiet people do. This isn’t something you can change, so you’ll only make yourself unhappy by trying.

Just be yourself – I’m sure there are plenty of reserved people who would like to be more like you!
Brenda Harrell Profile
Brenda Harrell answered
We cannot change our personality; we can only try to tone it down a bit. Although I find the real you will surface.

I always wondered why we should change ourselves to please others if we are not being disrespectful to others and not hurting anyone, why should we change. Is anyone changing for us?

You must be yourself you can not be anyone else. If you are unhappy about your behavior and you are harming someone, then you may want to change, if not, be yourself. Take care.

Answer Question