Are you immature? I made a very scientifical quiz. I'll post it. Give yourself a point for each thing you've done OR you can relate to.

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

I only got 2 points.

YoWanna  Cook Profile
YoWanna Cook answered

Okay okay okay...... You got me! But I have an excuse!!!! I swear! The crayons at a restaurant and the try me button on a toy those are due to the ages and stages of my children (or husband) and the big words thing... I just pretend I know what others are saying with THEIR big words.... (vitamins) lol!

The only one I can not cop to is number 10. 😭 Someone else always gets to call dibs first! I copped to being immature AND polite! 😒

HappyTwo BeHereTwo
LOLOLOL!!! I just KNEW you'd get a 10!! Those extra credit points are really going to help your final grade.
Toni Pauze
Toni Pauze commented
Oh Yin... a kid at heart
YoWanna  Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
Lol! I get to cheat though..... under the age of 17 I would have only gotten a few..... but after the age of 17 well..... the maps and crayons and buttons are good "helpers" for me! πŸ˜…

I got 7.5. I am only taking half a point on number 9. I may be old enough to know better, but I am also old of enough not to care.

And as for number 5. I don't saw "Aww". I think, "Of course not. You are doing it a wrong!" Then think of a way to pull it off. :D

HappyTwo BeHereTwo Profile

I used Hippy's picture for "older than dirt."  This one I have to own.

Anonymous