Have you ever been bullied as an adult?

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

No,and I don't recall anyone trying to.

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

A co-worker tried to a few months ago. He got an earful from me and he didn't bother me again. I don't put up with that crap. Most bullying I see toward me is online now. That actually gets fun to be honest.

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

No.

Yes, when I was younger and not so sure of myself. It has not happened since my mid-20s. By that time I learned to tell them to go ____ themselves.

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

No.

As a matter of fact I ran into my childhood bully while we both Worked at UPS. I walked up to him and said his name . . . He looked at me puzzled, and then I told him my name. His face went white as a sheet . . . Then I clapped him on the shoulder and I said "No Worries. The stuff we do as kids is done with a brain that is only half baked." . .  He smiled but always felt uneasy around me after that.

Twallgirl Wallace Profile

I haven't pat least not in my adult life. But I do believe tt it happens because bullying happens in all age groups. I've seen it personally happen to workmates. I am sorry if this is happening to you. There are ways to stand up for yourself. There is a website that I always refer to to help me deals with my problems. Jw.org has a section under teenagers that has a very helpful video on bullying that gave me great pointers even though I'm an adult. Hope it will be helpful to you as well

Anonymous