How do you usually "break the ice" with someone?

11

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

Make them laugh.

"Hi. How are you?"

"Hi. I love your ____." I actually talked to a lady for 15 minutes the other day because I complimented her nail polish.

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Same way that Skunky Stinkerson does !

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

They can either hold the cubes or I will, but then someone has to either hit with a hammer of a pick . . .

It's easier if it just one person, that way there's very little chance for accidents.

OH, starting social interaction . . . . Usually mention the whether or a piece of environmental acknowledgement we both may agree upon. "It's hot, right? Not just me?" - (Asked in a sauna to a couple guys)

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

Realistically, with people and pools the ice is usually not very thick.

Just jump in.

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

I usually start with a smile and a joke.

A hypnotist went to entertain at a senior citizen's home. Up on the stage, he swung his pocket watch saying "Watch me, watch me, watch me . " The audience fell into a trance. He asked them all to raise their right arms. Up the arms went much to the delight of the senior citizens.

He swung his watch again, saying " Watch me, watch me watch me " Suddenly the chain on his pocket watch broke, sending the watch rolling into the audience.

" Crap ! " he said.

( ha ! It took 3 days to clean the place up. )

Cody Deegan Profile
Cody Deegan answered

Give acknowledgement on the presence of the other person by giving a greeting. Then give a compliment when you noticed something obviously nice or good about them physically. From there, a conversation will sprout.

Anonymous