My family , my friends , and just being able to be here.
My family and my best friends who support and concern to me. Another one is what I believe, am a religion so I pray for its supportability and love to me.
I'm not ready to name anything just yet. I still got the sleeping pills within arms length.
1. I'm thankful that I am smart enough to have developed good problem-solving skills.
2. Looking back at my life, I am grateful that I have enough confidence that, no matter what happens, I have the ability and aptitude to manage and benefit from adversity.
3. I am grateful that I was born into a democracy where my basic human rights are enshrined in legislation and I have access to education and opportunity.
4. I am grateful that I feel safe every minute of every day. I don't live in fear as an adult
2. GOOD people (like family, friends, church etc.)
3. Hot drinks and laughter (both cheer you up from your friends if your sick!)
GBY! Xxx ♥♥♥♥