Counting our many blessings. Amy and I are playing games and watching some good movies .... Laughing as much as possible. Had Mexican food delivered last night and shared some cabernet. This, too, will pass! 🙄
Looks like being on lock down brought out the spamburgers again! What are you doing in the lock down? Anything special with the family?
Trying not to worry about this thing.
My extended weekend off just started. I called the kids to see how everyone was holding up. So far so good. This gives me a chance to finish up some home projects that I already have material for. Also a good time to get started on making some Christmas gifts. The dogs seem to know I will be off work for a while. They look happy. LOL
Listening to music and not talking to myself.
Still working my days away, so nothing special for me sadly
Not really. Gives me a little more time to do my graphics work. I'm alone most of the anyways, so it hasn't been all that much different. Kids all live in different states but we've talked on Skype and on the phone.
I have been the one getting supplies, not only for my house, but what my mother, or mother-in-law need. With limits on quantities this means I have to make multiple trips.
The worse part for me, is my mother is on daily chemo, which suppresses the immune system. So I can't give her a hug. 😥
How is your hubby doing? Thank God for the truckers running supplies.
Lockdown helps my family get closer. We do a bunch of stuff and I hope the list can give you some ideas:
- Family book club/ HBO marathon to catch up on the most-watched and most-read of the year
- Add a fresh coat of paint to the front door and update kitchen cupboard door handles
- Look into our ancestry. Now is the perfect time to start your family history journey by having a dig around on Ancestry.co.uk. Their records include everything from censuses, wills, birth records and even records of people’s jobs. I know it might be silly and we are really having fun!
- Bake beyond banana bread. There are a bunch of videos online that inspire us!
- Educate ourselves and sign up for a course to train a service dog for my mother. My kids learned and helped to train the dog with me together. It is fun! It also helps them to learn more about a service dog and how to care for our canine buddy!