Anonymous

I found the password for my husband's secret email but I am struggling to find out the email, i have tried many names, gmail, yahoo, hotmail.... can't find it ! I really think he's cheating on me, any help?

5

Pearl Lederman Profile
Pearl Lederman answered

ask your husband, he would know what it is

Leelee Bug Profile
Leelee Bug answered

Thing is, if you look through his email, there's no trust in the relationship. But in a relationship, there also needs to be honesty. If you two can't do those, maybe it's not meant to be. Think about it this way... If hes cheating and catches you trying to look through his email, its gonna backfire on you. He'll blame you and give you a messed up excuse of why he'll leave you. But if you find something and show him, you'll probably break up in a big fight. Thing is, neither way is good. You two need to be honest with each other.

Simon Villa Profile
Simon Villa , HACKING SPECIALIST CURRENTLY WORKS IN THE US ARMY contact @[email protected], answered

TWO years ago i had a client with  similar issue,she suspected her husband of cheating,so i was contacted to trace his emails,by he time we completed the location of all mails ,we figured her hsuband has been chetig on her,i would not come here with the morl high ground saying you should not hack your husband,if it gives you closure go for it

#villahacker writes

Anonymous