Anonymous

What is the best gift for 1st Anniversary?

4

First anniversary what!?!??!

Ummm you don't wanna get a bouquet of flowers that says "better luck next time" if it's for the anniversary of the death of someone when in reality it was a gift for an anniversary of a divorce! Is it an anniversary of first kiss? Hug? Date? Marriage? How about for a first anniversary of a great job? The anniversary of a child adotion? Heck some people even celebrate the anniversary of when their favorite movie came to the big screen! This question is too vague!

Pearl Lederman Profile
Pearl Lederman answered

rnaybe sorne flowers

Hello everybody. Today I want to do an analysis of the dating site Zoosk. To do this, I read in detail the Zoosk reviews here zoosk complaints . First, I want to say that in the primary demographics, Zoosk is divided into two: 48 percent male identity to 52 percent female identity, with average ages 27 and 24, respectively. I've noticed that it's usually pretty rare on a dating site to have an almost even division between men and women (most of which have the vast majority of male users), making Zoosk a great dating site for women who want a lot of options.

Anonymous