Anonymous

What has changed about you from last year?

I'm another year closer to the grave.

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

My hairs a bit shorter and I have a new home ... Other than that not much really . I still don't have a pony 😡 Edit : I just read @rays answer and it reminded me I'm even better looking too !!! Cos I said so :)

dragonfly fortysix Profile

I started volunteering more often.

Got a Mustang.

I'm not as chipper as last year, I've been through a lot this year.

dragonfly fortysix
Stupid auto correct. Your*
Ancient Hippy
Ancient Hippy commented
One day I was heating up some leftover and realized that I had no rice or noodles in the house. I just dumped it over bread and ate it. Awesomely good.
I can't even remember how many people I've given that recipe to. I always put in the caveat that there are no dragonflies in the recipe.
dragonfly fortysix
Hahahahaha!
Albert Carves Profile
Albert Carves answered

I am feeling a bit more sensible now.......

Tyson Evans Profile
Tyson Evans answered

I have a much better attitude and more life experience! :)

Barb Cala Profile
Barb Cala answered

My husband and I moved about 700 miles closer to our son and grandson!!  We had a new house built and are almost done decorating and furnishing it.  We started a completely new life on the East Coast/US when we both grew up in the Midwest!

I am a bit happier than a year ago. This time last year I was selling a house and buying another house. When that was done I had to paint the new house, pack the old house and move. Then a month later I moved my mother-in-law from TN to FL. When she got here she kept calling and wanting my husband to go over there all the time.

She is now on a schedule and we have some alone time. Plus I got a new pup to keep my other one company. There have been a few other changes for the better as well. Life is good!

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

The last year has been an amazing blur: I became a grandfather, our son got engaged (to marry in June) and another of our kids finished college, while the youngest started high school.  I visited the last state I hadn't yet been to (Minnesota), finished our house renovations, and caught the biggest Tarpon I've ever seen. 

All told, a few more gray hairs, another year less of this left. 

Luna Lily Profile
Luna Lily answered

A more positive look on the world, a better job, and a fiance. C: I can also drink now because I'm 21, so that's new.

Jeremy Fink Profile
Jeremy Fink answered

I like people less than I did a year ago.

My filter which prevents certain sentences from being spoken has become even more broken.

Anonymous