What do you think about while brushing your teeth? I usually think, " damn it feels good to be a gangsta " I have a sweet tooth brush :) I LOVE IT ! :)

7

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

It varies night to night. Tonight, I had this tune stuck in my head!

Angela Anthony Profile
Angela Anthony answered

Geez.....I gotta go to work.....or......ahhh it's time for bed! :)

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

"Oh dang, girl, better do something with that face!" Or..

"You so purty!"

Jaimie  JT
Jaimie JT commented
Lol I do that too :) I brush my teeth an absurd amount of times in the night so I totally do cold steel " got face " damn it feels good to be a gansta " aka" purty :) thank you

I brush my teeth a few times a day but during my last brushing before bed, I sing the Star Spangled Banner backwards while brushing.

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

It's healthy to brush our teeth.

Smiley Crankenhoof Profile

My toothbrush beeps and vibrates at the 30 second mark and then has a different vibration and beep tone at the 2 minute mark. I try to focus and remember which quadrant of teeth I have already brushed, so I don't double up on one area and forget to do another.

hey cameron Profile
hey cameron answered

I don't know, but sometimes I get lost in thought and I forget how long I've been doing it. I always do it in front of the mirror too so I watch the action as well lol

Anonymous