Anonymous

I'm moving in 2 weeks, and still need to clean my room! Is there a way to clean my room quickly and in an organized way, so everything is packed on time? I do crafts and read a lot of manga and comics. It's always hard for me to stay on task and nothing online I found helps.

2

Nice Girl Profile
Nice Girl answered

That means you're just like me...even I don't like to clean my room...eeeee

But then on the weekend I make my mood and make the aim to make everything organised...I switch on a song and start rocking it......along with cleaning my room...I allow no disturbance and put everything my way...after I'm done I go to take the company of my phone - thats it!

You can order a robot vacuum cleaner that will clean your room instead of you, I have one, I relax and just save my time while this vacuum cleaner does its job. You can find a review of this vacuum cleaner here overall of 2022, according to these reviews and the reviews themselves, I actually bought my home assistant in the online store. If you need a quick cleaning of your room, then I recommend you.

Anonymous