Can I leave home at 16? Even if my mother says no, as long as I stay in school and have somewhere to stay?


1 Answers

Cyber Tooth Tiger Profile

Now your mom would have to give someone legal guardianship to someone 18 or older for you to live with them. You can't live with someone for free.. There is money for food, utilities can go up when you live with someone else..I think you want move out and you think it's a good idea well got consider what could happen..

Though Children's Services they have program called Independent Living for ones your age it would be worth looking into it . They get a apartment, help pay your bills, i think they even try getting a small job for you such as working at McDonald's ..If you can show them your doing good than they will let you keep the apartment but once your like 21 your on your own and really considered legal adult age .

Answer Question