13 year old girl who weighs 59 pounds and is 4ft 9in. I need to find out a way to gain weight so i can grown and get bigger?


2 Answers

Faire Maiden Profile
Faire Maiden answered
You need to go to a doctor for a complete physical exam. Being so small, you should be checked for 'Growth Hormone' deficiency. It's found by taking a blood test. 'Growth Hormone' is secreted by the Pituitary Gland and regulates the growth of kids.
Dylan Waugh Profile
Dylan Waugh answered
I wish I was 59 players but coach said I can't lose no wait cause ill be kicked off the football team so um I'm trying to lose wait but you want to gain, um eat a lot? Stick a pillow in your shirt? Lol

Answer Question