What Is The Federal Employer ID Number Of The US Census Bureau?

6

Allison Robinson Profile
After doing some research myself. I found a link that gives all the EIN numbers for the regional census bureau offices:
www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cse/pol/DCL/2003/dcl-03-23a.pdf Hope this helps.  Simply scroll down until you find the Census Bureau and then locate your regional office.  It also gives addresses and contact information.
I just found the Census Bureau federal tax id by searching via the Charlotte Regional Census Center website....I just went to FAQS at the bottom of the page and did a search and someone else had already asked the question....here it is ...53-0204537 ...a day late for me ..hope it will help you out.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Thank you it does help me alot. Now I can finish my taxes online by using that number and the
last pay stub.
I have been running around with the census to get my W2 for about a month now. My experience with this is just another reason why the gov should not control anything in peoples lives..lol They screw it up.

So far I have found three numbers. On the US census website the number does not work for pulling your records.
tamieka jones Profile
tamieka jones answered
Does anyone know the ein number for the u.s census bureau? I really need this so please help if you can thanks.

Anonymous