What important traits do you look for in a person?

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

Kindness, loyalty, and a cheerful demeanor.

Danae Hitch Profile
Danae Hitch answered

Kindness. Has a sense of humor and the ability to laugh at themselves when they screw up. Has integrity and high personal standards. Loves pets. Treats all - no matter who they are - with respect. Reliable.

If they need encouraging

If they need someone to HEAR them

If they need a word of advice.

I love helping people so I am naturally drawn to those in need....

HelpStop AnimalAbuse Profile

Someone who is genuinely more interested in others than themselves?

Tris Fray Potter Profile

Kind, funny, polite, honest, loyal

Twallgirl Wallace Profile

I  look for kindness, modesty and empathetic traits in people that I want to be my friends. This is the type of person that I am. I also want  to be around people who share the same goals as me. When I think about a marriage mate. I think about the scripture at Genesis 2:24 "That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife and they will become one flesh".  I want my mate to be one with me so they would have to possess these traits that I mentioned

ly fen chen Profile
ly fen chen answered

What I look for are : The honesty, responsibility ,gentleness and having the human sens. Finally the importance is having the moral, if a person is moral, then he or she can help and save people etc.

Anonymous