Would you rather have a million dollars for one day 
or a hundred dollars a day for life?

10

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

Hmmmm, pitting my practical side against my whimsical side. 

Tomorrow isn't guaranteed, so a million for a day.

Theodore Putnam
Theodore Putnam commented
i would go with 100 for life, because it would build up. After 27 years, I would have more than 1 million years, and I would still have aprox. 38 years left in my life, if I only lived to 80.
Jessica Roehm
Jessica Roehm commented
Hundred a da . Cause it adds up
Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

I'll take the million dollars for one day.

John McCann Profile
John McCann answered

I would take the million dollars at my age.

Do you know that it would take over 27 years to reach a million dollars at $100.00 a day?

Trueshelby Shelby Profile

100$ a day. Obviously. Money burns a hole in my pocket so we all no my life would be one big shopping spree :) having a million dollars for one day and loosing what you didnt spend would be like saying to me "you can only go shopping once in your life with limited cash.." i couldnt live like that lol! :)

Charles Davis Profile
Charles Davis answered

I make more than $36,000 a year already, like 4 times that, I'll take the million for a day. That way I can spend one day spending money on things I want or need, then live on my income the rest of the year.

Factoring my age and a few other things, I would take the million. I could pay off both mortgages, what is still owed for the remodel, but my husband and myself new vehicles, as well as an RV and a boat. What is left I would use to buy stocks.

Anonymous