What is considered "normal showering," and how often do you shower? Wow that's a weird question from a weird mind...

5

Izzy SouthernGirl Profile

Okay you're probably going to laugh when I answer this but when I shower I take really quick ones. From like 5 to 10 minutes. But I mean I guess everyone showering times are different.

Nikki Ridgerider Profile

Mine have to be like 30 minutes long in order for me to tame my hair. Ugh, maybe I should just start leaving my one conditioner in (yes, I use two conditioners, and one you can also use as a treatment if you want) my hair as a treatment...Before I think it took an hour because I'd also detangle my hair in the shower.

Taryn love Profile
Taryn love answered

I don't know about a normal shower but I try to at least take one a day for about 20 mins. Just make sure everything  is clean!

Angela Anthony Profile
Angela Anthony answered

I take one at least once a day, 15 minutes usually, if I'm trying to relax, nice hot shower for longer, then, lotion, gotta have the lotion!

Anonymous